The checklists contain evaluation criteria for information and communications technology (ICT). All public facing ICT and internal official agency communications must conform. The following are examples of ICT and internal official agency communications. Other instances may apply.
- Websites, web applications, desktop software and mobile applications
- Printers, scanners, phones, and kiosks
- Software used but not purchased by the federal government
- Email, PDFs, Microsoft Office documents, support materials
- Posting to and the use of social media sites
- A survey or questionnaire
- A template or form
- Educational or training materials
- Intranet content designed as a web page
- Emergency notifications
- An initial or final decision adjudicating an administrative claim or proceeding
- A formal acknowledgement of receipt
- An internal or external program or policy announcement
- A notice of benefits, program eligibility, employment opportunity, or personnel action
Checklists are available in Microsoft Excel format. Checklists aid in the creation of conformance reports.
- Web Sites, Web Applications & Software (XLSX, 38 KB)
- Microsoft Word (XLSX, 37 KB)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (XLSX, 36 KB)
- Microsoft Excel (XLSX, 35 KB)
- Adobe PDF (XLSX, 36 KB)
Contact the OS Accessibility Program
Direct feedback about the Department or OS to the OS Accessibility Program.